Will You Be Alive After The Fall 3?
Hidden Survival Food Farm
Free Everstryke Waterproof Fire Starter
GET ALL THE OLIGHT DEALS HERE: http://bit.ly/2ZBmiza
The Angery American shows you new products from Olight that are a part of this year’s Survival Dispatch “Black Friday” deals. We have the Olight Oden Mini, the Olight 5UV light, the Olight Mini BALDR IR, the Olight Warrior in new colors, and the Olight 1R2 key chain light with USB charging. Take advantage of the Olight packages and deals during the Survival Dispatch Black Friday sale!
Flash sale date: 8:00 PM November 25th -11:59 PM November 30th EST,
VIP customers (Silver and above) will have early access to our Flash Sale from November 20th EST.
UP to 45% OFF site-wide
FREE Gift: i1R2 Rechargeable Keychain Light in random color (Worth $19.95)
(Register or login to your account during flash sale, a FREE i1R2 Keychain Light will be automatically added to your cart.)
1.Amazing 1,250 lumens output
2. Compact-sized, perfect for AR-15 pistol or SBR.
3. Dedicated M-LOK mount with quick attach/release slide mounting system.
4. Compatible with scout mounts and Odin Picatinny Mount, providing flexible ways to mount on the rifle.
5. Remote switch for a tight fit. Magnetically attach and push to lock in a second.
6. Magnetic charging.
7. Three colors for your choice, including Black, Desert Tan, and limited edition Gunmetal Grey.
1. Amazing 1,350 lumens with 260 meters beam throw.
2. Class 1 Eye-safe IR Beam sight.
3. Compatible with Picatinny or Glock rail, perfect for your pistol and rifle
4. Simple mode switch to select White Light, OFF, or IR Beam sight.
5. Quick attach/release the light in a second.
Warrior Mini Ti&Cu
1. Amazing 1,500 lumens with 190 meters beam throw.
2. Dual switches making it versatile for both EDC and Tactical use.
3. Compact size and two-way pocket clip design making it great for everyday carry.
4. Magnetic charging.
5. Five unique limited edition colors in titanium/copper. Perfect gift for your loved ones!
S2R II in the same version of Warrior mini in titanium on Cyber Monday(Nov.30th) only.
1. Odin mini Black or Desert Tan, 35% off, $90.97, bundle i5T CF, 45% off, $95.10
Odin mini Gunmetal Grey(Limited Edition), 35% off, $97.47 , bundle i5T CF, 45% off, $100.60
2. S1R II, 30% off, $45.47, bundle I5T PU, 40% off $58.74
3. Baldr IR, 30% off, $111.97, bundle i5UV, 40% off, $115.74
4. Warrior mini Ti (Spring 2/ Summer 2/Autumn 2/Winter 2), 30% off, $ 83.97
Warrior Mini Cu (Eternal 2), 30% off, $69.97
Warrior mini Ti Spring 2/ Summer 2 / Autumn 2 / Winter 2, bundle Warrior Mini CU(Eternal 2), 35% off, $142.94
5. Mega Pack Limited Edition: Odin Mini Gunmetal Grey + Baldr Pro Gunmetal Grey + Javelot Turbo Desert Tan + Marauder 2 Blue + Perun 2 Orange + Warrior Mini CU, 40% off, $659.82
Mega Pack: Odin Mini Black + Javelot Turbo Black + Marauder 2 Black + Perun 2 Black, 40% off, $473.88
Sponsored by Big Daddy Unlimited – Revolutionizing the Online Gun Store
Survival Dispatch: http://www.survivaldispatch.com
Survival Dispatch Store: http://shop.survivaldispatch.com
SD on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/survivaldispatch
SD on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/survivaldispatch
SD Amazon Lists: https://www.amazon.com/shop/survivaldispatch
Emergency Preparedness Ideas That Are Cheap
Emergency preparedness does not have to be an expensive endeavor. There are many cheap ideas that can be put into place right now that will cover most of your disaster needs.Emergency Supplies Save Lives
Anyone that keeps up on the news can see the need for maintaining an adequate supply of emergency supplies. Emergencies come in many forms. Earthquakes, floods, fires, war, famine and a host of other disasters can all lead to a situation wherein there is no access to food, water or medical supplies. In these dire situations, the difference between life and death can depend largely on how prepared you are before the catastrophe occurs.Getting Your Bug Out Gear to Prepare For Local Disasters
Bug out gear will be needed if you ever need to grab a bag quickly in case of disaster. Even if you are stuck at home during an emergency you can still know that you have all those disaster items all in the same place.What is the Best Survival Food to Store and Depend on During Emergencies?
During a disaster or emergency the normal food supplies can be cut off. Be sure to prepare these quality survival foods beforehand so that you have something to depend on.What Can You Do If You Get Stuck in a Bad Snow Storm While Home?
Snow storms can cause problems like blocking roads and power outages. What will you do if this happens to you for more than a few days?What’s Your Awareness on Disaster Management? Have You Prepared For the Worst?
Many don’t prepare for disaster situations. They rely on other things like the government to protect them from disasters. There are sometime where it may be days without help. Being prepared will make a huge difference.First Aid Kits and Emergency Supplies
Those who really care about their health and wellness should always have a ready stock of all needed medical supplies at their home and workplace. Though medical emergencies don’t occur always, most of us will need to use first aid kits and emergency supplies at least once in our lives. Have medical Supplies Ready in Case of an Emergency Minor or major emergencies may occur during our routine household activities.Disaster Preparedness – Quick Response is Key
In times of major disasters we need to develop better ways to respond quickly. This article contains one possible way of addressing the problem.Be Emergency Ready 24-7
Simple but effective preparations for inclement weather are the key to insuring greater comfort in the aftermath of a power outage. Be sure to have nonperishable food, water, warm clothing and flashlights with spare batteries.What the Mayan Calendar Says About December 21, 2012
The Mayans were a remarkably advanced culture, sophisticated and mathematically and astronomically knowledgeable. Their mathematics and astronomy intelligence allowed them to create a detailed and specific calendar, of which December 21, 2012, is one of those specific dates.Surviving 2012 – What Can You Survive?
Surviving 2012 and it’s perils can be achievable, depending on the disaster. What can you survive and what can you not?December 2012 – The End of the World
There are so many points of views and there are as many disagreements. But the crust of the matter is that it is interesting to look forward to something as human is basically curious.