Will You Be Alive After The Fall 3?
Hidden Survival Food Farm
Free Everstryke Waterproof Fire Starter
Recently I Stumbled on one of the BEST Sheath SURVIVAL KITS and Bushcraft / Survival Knives that I’ve EVER Seen. My jaw about hit the FLOOR when I realized what I was looking at… and I Knew I Had to Share this Really Sweet Bushcraft / Survival SHEATH with You!
So here it is…my full interview with Steven… the Inventor of the Habilis Bushtool and His Fully Loaded Survival / Bushcraft Sheath kit.
If you found this video to be Helpful and are Ready to Check Out or Buy Any Gear, I’d be Honored if You Use the following link to Search for Your Best deals on Amazon:
As Promised… Here are Links to the stuff Mentioned in this Video:
David’s Video with Steve on His Survival / Bushcraft Knife:
Steven’s Website – HabilisBushtools.com:
Get the Latest News – Cool Survival Tips and Other Cool Stuff
JOIN our Growing Facebook Community…. Just Do It… You’ll be glad you did!
Simply “LIKE” our Facebook page and you should get updates when we post answers to YOUR questions and Other Cool Stuff…
HERE’s the LINK to FACEBOOK:
PLEASE Comment, Like & Share this Video with All Your Friends… (Thanks!!!)
Subscribe to this Channel for more Great Gear Reviews and Survival Tips:
Follow Ultimate Survival Tips on Twitter:
Some of Our OTHER GEAR REVIEW and TIPS VIDEOS:
– Schrade Survival Hatcher – Review: http://youtu.be/Gdw-62jaiC0
– Ka-Bar Becker BK7 and BK11 Review: http://youtu.be/mXE2xI50uv8
– Dan’s Depot BOB Review: http://youtu.be/V41qjrxPIp4
– Schrade Machete Bolo Knife: http://youtu.be/C0MjdQ4_Hg8
– Survival Food 101 – Sea Snails: http://youtu.be/5sPUsE5WqdI
– Ka-Bar Becker BK2 Survival Bushcraft Knife: http://youtu.be/_3g0XXLYZ-4
– Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet: http://youtu.be/kQABBwfGzBU
– DIY Pocket Survival Kit Showdown #1 – http://youtu.be/v1pOFJynuqA
– Finally Survival Food that Won’t Kill You – http://youtu.be/mi18gU475bo
– 5 Tips for Picking a Survival Knife – http://youtu.be/6kOHvH2YaL4
– New Rugged EDC Knife – SCH104LS: http://youtu.be/wf3r_uNF0ko
– HUGE Survival Knife – Buck Hoodlum Review: http://youtu.be/FduRxIU9FIk
– Knife Sharpening Boot Camp – Session 3: http://youtu.be/F2pSVf-2Uj0
– How to Make a Basic Survival Snare: http://youtu.be/jKJHxORY7Tw
– How to Make a Survival Water Filter: http://youtu.be/QaAblon69sI
– NEW – Schrade Extreme Survival Knife: http://youtu.be/CPFyyJTNWUE
– Knife Sharpening Boot Camp – Session 2: http://youtu.be/Wlr2kl1ISV8
– Gear Pods Survival System: http://youtu.be/rKKRjZGTs8U
– Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Survival Knife: http://youtu.be/Kw8JxaDQ9ZY
– Rocky S2V Survival Grenade: http://youtu.be/mQ5bUdfbJZM
– David’s Every Day Carry (EDC) – #1: http://youtu.be/00TT1saKsBo
– Knife Sharpening Boot Camp – Session 1: http://youtu.be/00TT1saKsBo
– Bug Out Basics – Session 1: http://youtu.be/zSQAe89iCSg
– Survival Quick Tip – Paracord Basics: http://youtu.be/7uXSHiIytZU
– Ambient Weather Survival Radio: http://youtu.be/1ytifvy7268
– SOG Creed Knife: http://youtu.be/u9jw1mf_f1I
– Cold Steel SRK Survival Knife: http://youtu.be/PoOSd09ajFg
– Bear Grylls Ultimate Paracord Knife: http://youtu.be/hRpwNB8neVs
– Schrade Extreme Survival Knife: http://youtu.be/g_B0SRsP_ag
Our FTC Disclosure:
Thanks for hangin’ out!
Please watch: “NEW! SOL Survival, Emergency, Bug Out Bivvy – REVIEW – Best Backup Camping, Adventure Shelter?”
Dental Resolutions For Survivalists
When our survival situation deteriorates to the point where the infrastructure is no longer capable of supporting the medical profession as we know it, then alternative plans should be established to provide these vital services. There are several viable means by which we could successfully alleviate any problems of this nature.CPR Certification – Which CPR Class Should I Take?
CPR Certification can be confusing. Which CPR class should you take? Read on…How to Survive When Natural Disaster Strikes
We, as Americans, and the rest of the modernized world have gotten use to our modern convenience. We have lost our basic survival skills. Educating ourselves in hunting, fishing and camping will greatly increase your ability to survive natural disasters. Acquiring the knowledge and tools of hunting, fishing and camping will not only entertain you, but it can bring you peace of mind and reduce the stress in an emergency.Are You Really Prepared in Case of an Emergency?
How prepared are you if a fire breaks out in your home or your child has a seizure or if a stranger makes his way in to rob you or hurt your family in some way? Would you know what to do or who to call if there is an emergency? This article will give you some vital information on what you should have on-hand to aid you when dealing with an emergency in your home.Rotate Your Clocks – Rotate Your Stocks
Daylight savings time should remind us to do more than just change the time on our clocks. It’s a reminder to do a lot of updating, especially in the area of family protection. In fact, it’s the prime time to do a few simple things for your family’s disaster preparedness.My Free Disaster Recovery Plan
This is my free sample disaster recovery plan, along with a few tips to assemble a disaster supplies kit. What I am trying to accomplish with this little guide, is just to bring some awareness to a definite reality we could all face.How to Plan For a Medical Emergency
So what exactly am I talking about when I say a plan? Basically it’s just a procedure that everybody is aware of in case of emergencies. I’ll talk about it in a little bit more depth right now.Survival – Procuring Water From Nothing With the Miracle Bag
Survival Skills are the secret to whether someone lives or dies! I am a private pilot and I know that survival skills are important to have. I often fly over large bodies of water and very isolated areas of land.How to Disinfect Emergency Drinking Water
In an emergency situation you may not have access to a supply of clean drinking water. Being prepared to disinfect your own supply of potable water is an essential part of personal emergency preparedness.Firefighting Equipment
Firefighting is one of the most risk-ridden jobs that one can imagine. Firefighters use certain essential equipment or gear to protect themselves from extreme hazards caused by fire. While there are devices which help in search and rescue operations, there are several other equipments used during medical emergencies. Technological advancements in the field have resulted in the creation of new firefighting devices.Be Prepared – A Home Safety Plan
Even if you don’t live in an area prone to natural disasters, you never know when an emergency might strike at home: after all, all houses are susceptible to dangers such as fire, flooding, and even damage from severe windstorms. Wise families are prepared families; and now is as good a time as any to develop a workable and practical Home Safety Plan. Here are some suggestions for how to go about it.Are Emergency Supplies Necessary?
Regardless of physical capabilities and or level of knowledge survival gear is very helpful and in many cases necessary to sustain life. It is great to have an emergency survival kit ready in a back pack. In the worst case scenario you strap it on your back having your hands free taking away the burden of having to carry survival gear.